We have re-opened our church building for services, effective Sunday, May 30, 2021. We are asking those who join us for worship to please continue to do their part in helping us carry out the following guidelines:
To reduce the risk of a COVID outbreak among our congregation, please do not attend our worship services if:
- You are experiencing the most common symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, or sore throat).
- You have been, or think you may have been, exposed to anyone with COVID-19.
Modified Sunday Morning Worship Services:
- There will be 2 metres between rows of chairs to allow for physical distancing.
- Maintain physical distancing between people who are not from the same household.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in the foyer. Please use it when you enter the church building.
- Observe good personal hygiene (wash your hands regularly, cough and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue, etc.).
- There will be no Sunday School. Children are being asked to remain with their parents or guardians for the duration of the church service. There is an unsupervised nursery at the back of the church for mothers with little ones.
- There will be no Fellowship Meal at this time.
- The Lord's Supper will continue to be celebrated with pre-cut pieces of bread and pre-filled juice cups.
We are excited to see you in person again! If you have any questions or concerns about any of this, please contact Pastor Brenden at: 780-689-4071 or email at: [email protected]