We are re-opening our church building for services as of Sunday, March 21. Out of love for Christ and His church, and in submission to the governing authorities, we are asking those who join us for worship to please continue to do their part in helping us carry out the following guidelines:
To reduce the risk of a COVID outbreak among our congregation, please do not attend our worship services if:
- You are experiencing the most common symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, or sore throat).
- You have been, or think you may have been, exposed to anyone with COVID-19.
Modified Sunday Morning Worship Services
- Attendance is limited to 15% of fire code occupancy. However, we are able to include the upstairs AND the downstairs in this assessment, which increases the amount of people who can attend. Also, the restricted capacity does not include those involved in the church service (i.e. pastor, singers, computer and sound people).
- Masks are mandatory.
- There will be 2 metres between rows of chairs to allow for physical distancing. We ask that households or cohorts please sit together to make efficient use of our seating.
- Maintain physical distancing between people who are not from the same household.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in the foyer. Please use it when you enter the church building.
- Observe good personal hygiene (wash your hands regularly, cough and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue, etc.).
- There will be no Sunday School. Children are being asked to remain with their parents or guardians for the duration of the church service. There is an unsupervised nursery at the back of the church for mothers with little ones.
- There will be no Fellowship Meal at this time. If food and drink are desired, you are encouraged to go to a licensed food service establishment where public health measures have been implemented.
- We ask that your visiting time be done outside where physical distancing can be maintained.
- The Lord's Supper will continue to be celebrated with pre-cut pieces of bread and pre-filled juice cups.
- We will continue to make our church services available for those who are unable to attend at this time. You can watch our services at 11:00 am on Sunday morning on our Website (boylegospelchapel.ca/online-services), and on our Facebook and YouTube pages.
If you have any questions or concerns about any of this, please contact Pastor Brenden at: 780-689-4071 or email at: [email protected]