Welcome to Boyle Gospel Chapel
With Bible-based teaching, family-centered programs and a friendly atmosphere, Boyle Gospel Chapel opens its doors to you!
Pastoral Statement on Church Re-Opening
I am pleased to announce that Boyle Gospel Chapel will be resuming in-person church services beginning on Sunday, June 21.
I am grateful that the Government of Alberta has allowed churches to re-open for services. In order for this to take place, we must make sure that we are taking the necessary precautions to avoid COVID-19. These precautions are outlined below and are in accordance with the Government of Alberta and their Guidance for Places of Worship (June 9, 2020):
• If you are experiencing the most common symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, or sore throat), we ask that you do not attend church services at this time and that you self-isolate for 14 days.
• If you feel uncomfortable with attending church in person, please do not feel obligated to come. The church service will be pre-recorded and available for you to watch at 11:00 am on Sunday morning on our Website (boylegospelchapel.ca/sermons), and on our Facebook and YouTube pages.
• Maintain physical distancing between people who are not from the same household.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided in the foyer. Please use it when you enter the church.
• Masks are encouraged, but they are not required, if physical distancing is maintained.
• Observe good personal hygiene (wash your hands regularly, cough and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue, etc.).
• Congregational singing is considered a “high risk” activity. Everyone is encouraged to hum along with the music.
• There will be no Sunday School. Children and infants are being asked to remain with their parents or guardians for the duration of the church service.
• There will be no Fellowship Meal. If food is desired, you are encouraged to go to a licensed food service establishment where public health measures have been implemented.
• We ask that your visiting time be done outside where physical distancing can be maintained.
I know that we are all anxious to return to church, but we must remember that the pandemic is not over and that things will continue to be different for the time being. Please do your part to make this relaunch a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.
I want to thank each one of you for your patience and support over the past few months. This has not been easy for any of us, but your encouragement and cooperation has been greatly appreciated!
We continue to trust that God is in sovereign control over everything that is going on. There is a good King on His throne, and He is working all things together for good, “for those who are called according to his purpose” (Romans 8:28).
If you have any questions or concerns about any of this, feel free to call me at: 780-689-4071 or email me at: email@example.com.
Pastor Brenden Peters
We exist to glorify God through evangelism, baptism, and teaching.
Regardless of whether or not you are a follower of Jesus, everything we do is an act of worship. We are always worshiping something. As followers of Jesus, we are called to do all things to the glory of God. We worship through teaching, preaching, singing, praying, giving, and in the ordinances of Baptism and the Lord's Supper.
Check out our service times!
We believe every effort must continually be made to provide an adequate knowledge of the Bible. We do this through preaching and teaching, Sunday school, and Bible studies.
Check out our sermons!
We believe that discipleship and evangelism go hand-in-hand. We want to see believers actively involved in reaching those around them with the hope of the gospel, and then teaching them to do the same.
Check out our events!
We seek to have a vital concern for our community. We are a part of something bigger than ourselves, and we want each person to have a genuine experience with Christ through us.
Check out our ministries!