Before 1959, services were held in the Legion Hall. In 1959, a church building was built by the parishioners for them to worship in. In 2014, the Chapel made the decision to join Village Missions. On July 1, 2016, the Chapel welcomed Village Missionaries, Brenden and Helena Peters, and their family, into their fellowship to shepherd and guide them.
Here is a video of the history of the Chapel that was given by Ellwood Splane at the 60th Anniversary of the church building.
Boyle Gospel Chapel is affiliated with Village Missions. Village Missions exists to glorify Jesus Christ by developing spiritually vital churches in rural North America. They accomplish their purpose by providing spiritually-qualified missionary-pastors. For more information, visit their website at: www.villagemissions.ca.